Friday, April 30, 2010

THE CAT AND I






Just took this on my front porch



for another window picture as



I am collecting them with my camera.



I liked the layers here . There's the cat



dummy board I painted long ago that



has become the Watch Cat for my house



and then there's me in the reflection



and across the street the old barn that



is for sale with the house of an old friend..



I love a mystery and here is one in a window.



You just have to use your imagination



here and cook up a plot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THOUGH THAT YOU MADE THIS PHOTO
IN THE COMPUTER ... BUT THEN I READ
YOUR "HOW I DID IT" ... A PHOTO
THAT MAKE YOU LOOK AT IT. MAKES
YOU LOOK!!
SUMMIE

Lesley Purcell said...

This is a beautiful shot, it really makes you want to take time out to study each bit. Your work is so lovely, and so unique. I just love it!

nancymastersartist said...

I want to paint a dummy board cat. He is really beautiful. What a great picture and you didn't have to use layers in photoshop to get those results.
Nancy Masters

Dan Kent said...

This is so intriguing. I looked at it and thought - is it painting or is it photo? Mysterious..one layer for each life maybe. I love this - beautiful. The creativity just oozes out of you.

Anonymous said...

How much is the kitty in the window?
The one with the bushy tail
How much is the Kitty in the window?
I do wish the kitty was for sale!

nanke's stuff said...

It almost makes you look ghost-like ... sort of like a peeping ghost looking in the window! I like it a lot - it's very intriguing! nancy

scus said...

I like this one, always coming up with something good.