Friday, May 28, 2010

MUSE VISITS #2 Handy Advice

(left click on photo to see larger)
My 2nd loose journal page 9 by 12 on watercolor
cold press pad. It jump started with the
urge to use some of my white stuff on the mantel...
and seeing a color scheme in the photos I took
due to whatever lighting conditions were present
when I shot them--I do think the
side mantel lights were on, casting a glow.
Having a color scheme in mind set things
into motion---pictures are my photos of my cherished
collections , colors added are watercolor from
old small grade school tin, lettering with Pitt pens and
finally used the blob stamp from a massive
stamp collection thru the years...adding the
bird was something I do alot..the words
I wrote may have much meaning (ask my
Muse) or be quite
nonsensical !

8 comments:

owenswain said...

Your work continues to be as unique and individual as you are.

nancymastersartist said...

Nice work. I really love the effect with the "blob" rubber stamp. It really works. Good color scheme.
Nancy Masters

Dan Kent said...

Wow. You are so creative - magnificent!

scus said...

Love the colors in this great work of art, just great.

Kelly said...

Very beautiful piece.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful - Love your blog!
Bloghopper #77 was here!
Best, Andrea

heather noye said...

your journals and sketchbook pictures are wonderful. i just found your blog on the Art Bloghop.

.Trudi Sissons said...

wow - these are beautiful colors and textures in combo!