Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Smile for Owen


It's the sunny color and how comical this handmade
doll by Pat Gardiner (of Rockville Ct.) is to see, that reminded
me of Owen not feeling very chipper---She actually is
the top of a box that has "stuff" flowing to the floor..if
she sat nearby you'd smile to see her . She'll
also fit EDM # 130 Something soft---as she
is soft sculpture. I did not finish the
doll I was making yet---"it" sits up stairs
in the bag I brought it home in--but the class
was very inspirational.






11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh...I love it! So cute and whimsical! Thought ought to cheer up Owen...

Carolyn said...

Oops...my fingers get ahead of my brain. I meant "THAT ought to cheer up Owen"...sorry!

bettyfromtexas said...

She will definitely make him smile! She is very charming!!!

Margaret Ann said...

Love this..so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile. Much appreciated.

lyn said...

Wow!! What a great blog!! I love your work, white cat an tree... beautiful. We traveled with a deaf white kitten Calif. to Minn. kept geeting out and lost!! I just finished a series of 100 cats! Lots of fun.
Continued Success!

Anonymous said...

Great photo, great sketch, great class, great fun...now finish the doll!

Ann said...

A very happy image - lovely!

seesue said...

I love her. Excellent sketch!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love the yellow - so cheering. I am sure this will make Owen feel better.

Terri Kahrs said...

So very whimsical and so much fun! Thanks for sharing and bring a smile!
Hugs,
Terri :)