Thursday, November 14, 2013

Color Play Page

 
all work on the right side of this
 blog are paintings I have done
 
 
 
Please notice to the right of this post is a place to click
to take you to my flickr site....
******* 
this spread does not scan nor photo good...
if I get the scene side right then the color
tests are too dark....if I get
 the color tests right the scene page is too light....
But...here it is and you get the idea...
you see colors used in the Australia house etc but then
I added and added and then inked the shapes etc.
Kept me busy for awhile...
 
here is the Australian street view
not looking washed out
a shot of some of the many flags that whip around 
when you go to the Big E when it's darn cold. 

3 comments:

winna said...

some color play !

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

What is the big 'E'? Very colorful flags.

winna said...

Eastern States Exposition....huge fair in West Springfield, Mass...not far from me..known far and wide for centuries it seems..has everything , including a building for each New England State with their specialties and many items etc....you can eat yourself silly from the selections...