Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's In The Bag

Just took this photo for the light
hitting it, that caught my eye.
I love the photo and hope you
enjoy seeing how the commonest
item can really shine. This particular
bag has been the one I toss things
into to go in the car so I won't
leave something home I'll be needing
when doing the 'errands'. It almost
was given to someone else until I
did a lot of clamouring and saved
it to come back to me. Seems
strange, but I think this was all
so, this morning I could
appreciate the light and take the
photo...a small thing in the
scheme of things but one where
I feel the moment was destined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O BOY DO I LIKE THIS SHOT.
SUMMIE

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how you can get the ordinary to look so unordinary!!!!
scus

Anonymous said...

Scus has hit it on the head. Boy, the great shots that are right under our noses!