Saturday, October 20, 2018

Bird Lunch Counter

I put the old straw hat on my picnic table and weighted it with something heavy..
This way, I was able to get tons (well, maybe not tons) bird photos as they 
land to eat the seeds and also could get good shadows and light there. I believe this is a red wing blackbird. Right now, at my kitchen porch window I am getting a great red cardinal who often comes, to lunch with his wife....and a squirrel that is such a  sly one...and practically fearless...he keeps returning no matter what I threaten him with out the kitchen door..he KNOWS I don't mean half of what I holler..sooooooo...seeing as he is a rodent...I thought of spraying  the wooden feeder edge with Mouse Oust....very pepperminty smelling....of course he brazenly came again... I saw him immediately sniffing where I sprayed and halleluiah... he jumped of and ran away.....fingers crossed he stays away ! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, let us know if the spray works...love the photo...how his legs are etc. I wrote this comment to see what one would look like ---so far people do not know I'm back again on Winna's World..

Credit Loan Solution said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Phone number :+44-7774-038335 (WhatsApp Only)