Sunday, December 6, 2009

"CHICKEN GONE BANANAS"

During the Christmas rush it's nice
to be able to throw something together
with what you have in the fridge..
I used yesterday's roast chicken cut into chunks
and put them on a plate I just bought at
a Christmas Bazaar which needs
a pile of food on it to prevent
eyes from jumping around.
Then I spooned on some of CostCo's
Mango Salsa and since we're on
the Aruban route here...sliced on some bananas.
Hummmmmmmm.
all that's missing is steele drum music
and swaying trade breezes...






4 comments:

Shirley said...

Winna,

Your comment format is really easy - and it is blogspot.com. So I don't know what makes some of the others so awful! I miss seeing your journal pages!!!!!
Shirley

Anonymous said...

Shirley, I do a variety of things and what goes on the blog is the 'soup of the day'....winna

Anonymous said...

I like the multi-art pieces you post...you are not a one trick pony!!

Anonymous said...

How creative! Was it good?